Integrated WEBER CONNECT smart grilling technology
Step-by-step grilling assistance
Real time food temperature monitoring
WiFi and Bluetooth connected for remote grilling access
Fuel level indications on display or your phone
Integrated ambient thermometer
LCD display, 1 plug-in-cord included and optional 5V USB-C input
WEBER CRAFTED Outdoor Kitchen Collection frame
Smoke box with water pan
Side storage cabinet
Night time LED grill motion lighting (3x C-type batteries)
Control knob lighting
Propane tank inside the cabinet
- Integrated WEBER CONNECT smart grilling technology
- Step-by-step grilling assistance
- Real time food temperature monitoring
- WiFi and Bluetooth connected for remote grilling access
- Fuel level indications on display or your phone
- Integrated ambient thermometer
- LCD display, 1 plug-in-cord included and optional 5V USB-C input
- WEBER CRAFTED Outdoor Kitchen Collection frame
- Smoke box with water pan
- Side storage cabinet
- Night time LED grill motion lighting (3x C-type batteries)
- 9mm Stainless Steel Grates
- Primary cooking area = 646 square inches
- Expandable top cooking area = 348 square inches
- Total cooking area = 994 square inches
- Four main stainless steel burners plus an additional Sear Zone burner
- 48,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input Sear Zone
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input Side Burner
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.