Rear Charcoal Rotisserie Burner
BBQ like a pro Fill a specialized basket with lit charcoal to enjoy gourmet rotisserie cooking with the unique smoky flavor of charcoal.
Front Loading Charcoal Access Door
Easy access, charcoal control Easily add a fresh load of charcoal to the grill and keep the cookout going.
Adjustable Charcoal Bed
Temperature control Raise and lower the charcoal bed for multi-level heat control.
Adjustable Air Vents
Air vents are easily accessible and provide effortless temperature control when burning charcoal.
LIFT EASE Centre-Gravity Roll Top Lid
This specially built lid uses centre-gravity to lift smoothly without extending past the back of the grill, saving space.
ACCU-PROBE Temperature Gauge
Accurately gauges the temperature of your grill for optimal temperature control when BBQing.
- Easily reload the charcoal or add fresh wood for smoking through the front loading, easy access door
- Rust resistant, durable stainless steel barbecue will stand up to any weather while remaining stylish
- Air vents are easily accessible and provide effortless temperature control when burning charcoal
- This specially built lid uses centre-gravity to lift smoothly without extending past the back of the grill, saving space
- Safely and instantly read the internal temperature of your grill with the lid closed using the integrated ACCU-PROBE Temperature Gauge. This thermometer has a wide temperature measurement range from 0 to 370C (0 to 700F) and includes the ideal smoking and searing range
- Unique rear charcoal rotisserie burner allows users to enjoy succulent meals cooked using a spit rod
- The slide-out ash and drip pan keeps cleanup simple
- Easily control your cooking style with the adjustable charcoal bed, raising and lowering the charcoal as needed for different modes of charcoal grilling
- This charcoal Barbecue Grill provides 605 square inches of grilling area, with the ability to cook up to 37 hamburgers
|Main Cooking Area
||18 x 33.5 in (46 x 85 cm) 37 burgers
|Total Cooking Area
||850 sq.in (5,440 sq.cm)
|Side Burner Included
||49.25 in (121 cm) 59.25 in (151 cm) with lid open
||67.50 in (171 cm)
||24.75 in (63 cm)
||27 in (68.58 cm)
||41.25 in (104.78 cm)
||31.25 in (79.38 cm)
||240.90 lbs. (109.25 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.