Introducing Swash™ detergent from Whirlpool Corporation - a detergent designed to care for your belongings by using only what you need - no more, no less. And with zero phosphates and 8x concentration, you need less than regular detergents. Swash is The Smart Way to Wash.Swash promises to care for, not just clean, your clothes. To do more while using less. And to precisely design the best detergents for both your machine and your lifestyle by applying over 100 years of our company s laundry experience.Infuse your laundry with the classic and clean scent of fresh linen. Swash™ works in both HE and non-HE washers. Use one squeeze for regular loads, two squeezes for large loads.
- All-new liquid laundry detergent brought to you by Whirlpool Corporation - the world's leading kitchen and laundry appliance company
- 1 bottle = 83 loads - with our unique 8x concentrated formula, less is more. Get the results you want while using less detergent
- Specially designed to help boost your washing machines ability to fight stains
- Precision Pour Cap dispenses the detergent for you, so you only pour what you need; This pre-measured dose not only cleans your clothes, it limits residue and other build-up
- Pure Linen - relaxed, calm, and clean scent
|Number of Loads per Bottle
|CA Right to Know Act
|High Efficiency Washing Machine Safe
|Non High Efficiancy Washing Maching Safe
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.