Full compliance-ADA compliant
Consistent assurance-direct spark ignition with battery backup
Perfect clarity-dual halogen grill surface lights
Quick visibility-temperature gauge
Easy opening-Lynx Hood Assist
Steadfast durability-heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease can collect
Ample capacity-733 square inches of cooking surface (508 primary, 225 secondary)
Beautiful illumination-blue-lit control knobs
Steady performance-heat-stabilizing design
Smooth opening-fluid rotation handle
Premier platform-stainless steel grilling grates
- Time tested spark ignition system with battery backup
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Fluid rotation handle
- One Stainless Steel burner and one ProSear Burner (total 46,000 BTUs)
- 8" toekick
- 32" high cooking surface
- Temperature gauge
- Ceramic Briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
- Adjustable side handle for less than a 42" reach
- 733-sq.-in. cooking surface (508 primary, 225 secondary)
- Accessible side or rear mounted propane tank
- Halogen grill surface light
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.