Versatile power-two Cast Ceramic Burners combining to provide up to 50,000 BTU
Reliable speed-the Hot Surface Ignition system lights burners quickly and safely
Perfect clarity-halogen grill surface light
Quick visibility-temperature gauge
Easy opening-Lynx Hood Assist
Premier platform-stainless steel grilling grates
Complete coverage-ceramic briquettes offer even and radiant heat
Ample capacity-840 square inches of cooking surface (600 primary, 240 secondary)
Beautiful illumination-backlit blue control knobs
Steady performance-heat-stabilizing design
Smooth opening-fluid rotation handle
Indulgent extra-premium smoker box included
Impeccable precision-with a dual-position rotisserie internally powered by a heavy-duty three-speed motor, and a rear infrared burner delivering up to 14,000 BTU
- Two cast ceramic burners (50,000 BTUs)
- 840-sq.-in. cooking surface (600 primary, 240 secondary)
- Hot surface ignition system
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Halogen grill surface light
- Heat stabilizing design
- Temperature gauge
- Fluid rotation handle
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- Premium smoker box included
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Dual-position rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner (14,000 BTUs)
- Ceramic Briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
- Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
- Cart has 606 sq. inch food prep area, storage drawers, side shelf & additional fold out shelf
- Heavy duty casters with brakes for easy maneuvering
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.